Your shopping cart is empty!
Tropic Isle Jamaican Black Castor Oil For Hair & Skin Repair
Jamaican Black Castor Oil (JBCO) is a traditional remedy in Jamaica. Tropic Isle Living Jamaican Black Castor Oil is used as a hot oil treatment or hair oil. Works on dry and damaged hair, stimulates hair growth, helps with thinning hair and reduces split ends. All natural castor oil and contains NO salt.
For aches and pains, massage the JBCO oil into your joints for relief from aches and pain including arthritis and joint stiffness. Also helpful against dry, chapped skin.
Like a lot of great remedies, the smell is not always peaches and roses. This product has a light smell which is caused by roasting the castor nuts to obtain the oil. To reduce the nutty smell, blend with peppermint oil for a pleasant fragrance, and a mixture that is great for circulation. Also, feel free to add a little lavender or other light smelling oil for a more pleasant fragrance.
For hair repair:
- Use as a pre-shampoo repair
- Use daily to moisturize hair and lubricate scalp
- Hot oil treatment by heating a small amount of the JBCo oil and apply to hair
- Hair sealant, apply to wet hair to seal in moisture
- Use in place of lotion to soothe dry chapped areas
- Great for ezcema- rub twice a day for best results
- Use on face to reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Works well for SOME acne sufferers to reduce acne marks
Available in 4oz and 8 oz sizes
Please watch the video for the many uses of the product